Scroll through this Mothercare promotion valid from - to - to see the latest sales. On 308 pages of the current weekly offer, you will find the best goods from the Children category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Mothercare, don't forget to look through the entire catalogue from page 1 to page 308. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Mothercare, don’t miss the latest weekly offer full of amazing prices and wonderful discounts. Come back to Top Catalogues every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
A baby carrier or sling lets you keep
your little one close and provides
a convenient way of transporting
your baby. Keep them cosy and your
hands free with a carier or sling. Just
be sure to use it safely.
• Don't let your baby get too hot or cold when using a
sling or carrier; layered clothing is ideal. Remember,
your body also creates warmth for baby.
Designed for full-term, healthy babies, our slings are a
great way to bond with your baby while transporting
them around the house or outdoors. Babies in slings
should be positioned as though being cradled in
their parent's arms. If your baby is under the care of a
paediatrician, please seek advice before using a sling.
Here are our tips for carrying your baby safely:
• Always use a carrier or sling that is suitable for the age
and weight of your baby.
• For multi-position carriers, check age suitability for
each carrying position.
• When carrying baby on your front, make sure they are
resting at chest height and no lower than your waist.
• Regularly check that your baby remains in the correct
• Be particularly vigilant when using a sling with a young
baby or a baby with a heavy cold.
• Adjust the carrier or sling so that it fits both you and
your baby securely.
. Aways read and follow the instructions and product
labelling for the siing; these are designed to let you
know how to use the sling safely. Remember that all
slings are designed to have slightly different features.
• When you first use a baby sling or carrier, please ask
someone to help you so that you can practise putting
it on and taking it off. Check the sling or carrier on a
regular basis to ensure no parts are worn or broken.
• Ensure baby's face is pointing outwards with plenty of
ventilation. Baby's face should be visible at all times
and not covered by your body or fabric. Take care
to re-position if you cannot check on boby simply by
more choice online at mothercare.com