138, 149, 172, 177, 179-180,
18A, 185, 187, 196
284-295 change bogs.
baby nests and pods..
baths and accessories.
ploymats and play gyms.
duvet sets and covers..
40-71, 78 104
J03-106, 109 12-113
78-102, 108, 244
50-51, 54, 59-60, 62, 66, 69
sleep nests and pods.
moses baskets and stands.76-77, 103
swaddle and snuggle blankets. 40-42, 44
hospital bag checklist
jumpers and bouncers..
bouncing cradles and swings..
246, 242 252-253 255
carriers and slings..
All car seats sold by Mothercare in the UK are
subject to a 2 year guarantee. All pushchairs and
strollers sold by Mothercare in the UK, are subject
to a guarantee 1 year- for products purchased for
less than £100; or 2 years-for products purchased
for £100 or more.
The guarantee covers
• Al pushchairs, strolers ond car seats.
• Al parts except inflatable tyres, inner
tubes and raincovers.
• We wil endeavourto provide matching
fobric for repairs andlor spares, if this is not
avalable we will provide co-ordinating colours.
- Where a spare or repair is uneconomical,
Mothercare will offer a replaceoment product.
• Mothercore may inspect the product and
venity the faut betore otfering a spare, repair,
replocement or a refund.
The use of same brand stroller platform,
Such as Mothercare HopOn on Mothercore My
Choice, will not impoct the validity of
the Mothercare guarantee on the
pushchairstroller, os long as it is used in
accordance with the monufacturers
instructions. This excludes cosmetic
damoge coused by the stroller plottorm. In the
event of the pushichair or stroller going wrong
due to the use of a non-matching brond stroller
platform, this will invalidate the guarantee.
The guarantee does not cover:
• Damage caused by non-domestic use.
• Generd wearand tear for exomple wom
wheels, damoged roincovers, womton fabric.
• Deliberate damage, misuse or neglect
• Product which has been modified, undergone
an unauthorised repair or used a non-
opproved spare port.
• Car seats which have been involved in an
accident. We recommend all car seats should
be replaced it involved in an accident.
• Cosmetic damage.
• Marching occessories, ie change bags,
coytoes, stroller platforms etc.
• Loss incurred as o result of not being able to
use a product, whilst waiting for a spare part
or repair as we will provide a courtesy stroller
• Where proof of purchase connot be provided
we will assess the product to determine whether
It falls within the scope of the guarantee.
We can provide spare parts and repairs for damages
which foll outside the scopeof the guarortee. Prices
are quoted on an individual basis Pease cortoct
Stores or customer core for more detoils.
• We ore happyto retund or exchange any
pushchair stroler and car seat retumed within
30 days of purchase as long as it is returned in
its original state, unused and in its original
packoging. Proof of Purchase is required.
• We wil provide a full refund or exchange if your
pushchait stroler or cor seat goes wrong within
30 days of the guarantee volidation date.
• We will offer a spore, repair or replocement
product free of charge it your pušhchoir, stroller
or cor seat goes wrong within ihe specified
guarantee period, the choice of service is at
• We will provide a courtesy stroller whilst your
pushchair or stroler is out of use, awaiting a
spore or repair. This service is avaliable
through your local store.
• This does not affect your stanutory rights if the
product is faulty or misdescribed.
Mothercore UK La Chery Tree Road, Wortord, Herts, WD4 ASH. Regitered in England na 557
more choice online at mothercare.com