Scroll through this Mothercare promotion valid from - to - to see the latest sales. On 342 pages of the current weekly offer, you will find the best goods from the Children category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Mothercare, don't forget to look through the entire catalogue from page 1 to page 342. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Mothercare, don’t miss the latest weekly offer full of amazing prices and wonderful discounts. Come back to Top Catalogues every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
Top 3 ClevaTips when preparing for Bathtime
Designed by Mums for Mums
1. Never, ever leave your baby unsupervised, even for a minute and make
sure all your supplies are within arm's reach.
2. Make sure the bathroom is comfortably warm laround 75 degrees F).
Babies can get chilled quickly.
3. Don't put your baby into a tub when the water is still running and fill to
only 10cm. Test water temperature with your wrist.
• X-Large apron bath towel to give you two free hands during bathtime
Hooded cotton towel that is gentle on your baby's skin
• Special weave for drying between fingers and toes
Multi award winning for quality, innovation and design
1. Simply fasten our Baby Bath Towel around your
neck like an apron, with hood facing forward and
bathe your baby using both hands.
2. Using two free hands, carefully lift your baby out
of the bath and place directly onto your chest.
Remember to support the weight of your baby at all
3. Lift towel and gently place the hood over your
baby's head. Wrap each side of the towel around
your baby and give a well-deserved cuddle.
4. Lay your baby down on a safe surface before
unfastening from around your neck.
5. Keeping baby completely covered, use the
extra-large towel to dry, snuggle and cuddle your
Tried and tested by midwives, this towel makes up
an essential part of you bath time routine.
Dimensions: 98 x 98 cm
Available in: Cream, White, Pink & Blue
MY BEST BUY